|Prep Time: 10 mins
|Cook Time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1.5 tbsp Community Co. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 125 g Community Co. Double Brie, cubed
- Rosemary sprigs
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, vinegar, red onion and 1/4 cup of water over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and cook until onions are tender, and sauce has slightly reduced. Take off heat then set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lay the pastry on a tray on baking paper. Cut the edges of the square pastry to make a rough circle then mark a circle with a smaller plate or bowl to make an inner circle. Make 4 cuts in the inner circle, like you are marking an asterisk.
- Spread the cranberry onion jam around the outer circle leaving a 1-2cm border around the outside, then arrange the slices of brie and rosemary sprigs on top.
- Take one point of the centre star over the filling as well as bringing the outer edge of pastry inwards. Press the two together and continue until you have a wreath.
- Brush the tops of the wreath with egg then place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
You can find this recipe here.